A Moderator needs to have these qualifications:
- Is currently or has been a shorthand teacher in a high school, college, adult training program or educational institution. Otherwise, has at least 20 years of active stenography experience.
- Skilled and knowledgeable in their shorhand version(s) or shorthand type(s).
If you feel you meet all of these qualifications please contact Ms. Letha through private message or email.
- Reply to a user’s questions or comments pertaining to your specific shorthand area of expertise.
- Answer any external emails generated from the forums (from “reply” button on a post).
- Move any posts/topics not related to your forum into a more appropriate forum.