ShorthandClasses.Com is now leasing space for shorthand teachers and instructors to build their shorthand classes from a new, Moodle Teaching Platform. :)
Listed below are the “Teacher” qualifications needed for teaching from ShorthandClasses.Com website. Qualifications must include one or more of the following:
To begin, create an account and login. Contact Ms. Letha Sanders for inquiries or to start building right away. Scholastic and business-related courses welcome! Thank you.
- Has State certification for the subjects he or she is teaching.
- Is currently or has previously been a shorthand teacher (includes retirees) in a high school, college, adult training program, online teaching website or educational institution.
- May include previous experience as a Distance Learning Instructor, Virtual Online Tutor or Group Trainer.
- Otherwise, has at least 20 years of active stenography experience and knowledgeable experience for subject teaching.
- Has Baccalaureate Degree major and/or any other certifications or degrees.
- Is a Paraprofessional and has a High School Diploma or GED. Must also have at least two years of college or an Associate’s Degree.
- Paraprofessionals working solely as Shorthand Translators must have a High School Diploma or GED. No requirement to meet the rest of the Paraprofessional requirements stated above.
ShorthandClasses.Com, Greenhorn Valley Shorthand website
Edited by Ms. Letha (12/14/08 05:13 PM)