Your Newsletter Article!
Thank you for joining The Diamond Insider newsletter. Not only do we cater to Gregg Shorthand writers but are eager to publish all types of shorthand writing and their informative articles . All articles must contain positive contents.
You may submit your shorthand article in English (typed) form as long as the subject pertains to shorthand (pen or machine). You may also submit articles written in shorthand (your own writing) on any subject i.e. vacation, short stories, vocational, military, children stories, etc...
To submit your own article for approval to be published in the Gregg Shorthand Newsletter(s), please include the following information with your article and email to:
Remember that many subscribed visitors will see your article and want to comment on it or ask you questions. You can see if anyone commented on your article from the Back Issues link. Thank you for sharing.
- The Title of your article (i.e. Sleeping Beauty)
- The author's name (i.e. Joe Smith, Mary Carpenter...)of the article. If you prefer to use a handle name, this is fine also (i.e. Snapper Casper, Lady Season...)
- Optional: A Short Summary for the Article to grab someone's attention (i.e. Slumbering Was My Life!). A small and large picture of your shorthand.
- Your written article. Write your best work to a word processing program i.e. Microsoft Word and then just copy and paste it to an email page. For articles written in shorthand, scan to a file and email also.
- Include the email address you wish the public to use when contacting you. All email addresses are code protected.
- Optional: Include your personal or business website URL you'd like shown as a link from your article.